Sunday, May 31, 2015

May Bee Sewcial block

I really enjoyed seeing this on my design wall!

May was Marci's month for Bee Sewcial and I really enjoyed her assignment. It involved listening to music for inspiration which was a first for me. I thought the tune kind of bopped along so I wanted my block to mimic that feeling. She also had a lot of Sherri Lynn Wood's work on her inspiration board and wanted it to feel--even if abstractly--like scenery and houses. It also needed to be improv. (Plus there was more but this is the summary of what she was asking for.) This is what I came up with. I see houses, meadows, mountains and sky but it is up to your imagination to make them out.

4 comments :

Leanne said...

I love this block and I think you aced the assignment.

DreiPunkteWerk said...

Is! That! Beautiful!
Best regards,
Kathrin

Spontaneous Threads said...

I'm thinking that I cannot wait to see these all done. Their bits and pieces are wonderful.
Fun block Kari!

dissertation help service said...

interesting block, you are so creative. it is really a different one