Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Thank you, Vickie!

I'm so so so so so so lucky to have won a gift certificate to Fat Quarter Shop from Vickie over at Spun Sugar Quilts. She's got a great blog and is really fun to follow. Her tutorials are awesome too. I think I had permagrin for a week after winning. Fabric!!!! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

I had a dream cart with fabrics to make new pillows for our living room. We are living in beige-land and need some color. After much deliberation and consulting with my husband, I came up with these two designs.  I've really been into teal lately and can't wait to incorporate some of it into our space.




Here is the fabric, in real life. I think it will be fun and can't wait to put them together. That one on the top is a cotton/linen blend from French General. The texture will add some dimension to pillows.

2 comments :

Thimbleanna said...

Ooooh, I love your fabric combinations. I'd love to get my hands on some of that linen/cotton combo -- it looks wonderful!

Vickie E said...

awesome fun...