Wednesday, April 16, 2008

If it's a girl...



I've been working on this quilt a while back. It would be perfect if we have a girl so now I'm completing it. Aren't those Freshcut fabrics great!?

The pattern is a freebie called Star Fling from P&B Textiles by Terry Atkinson.

As you can see in the photo the blocks aren't sewn together yet. I'm going to have many leftovers so I can use them in another project too. When I get them sewn I'm going to play with the mix and see what works. Everything is cut including the borders, so I just need to find more time to sew.

1 comment :

Amanda Jean said...

I love that quilt pattern! I saw it before in magazines, but didn't know there was a free pattern on line. thanks for the link! I think it looks wonderful in freshcut fabrics. but then again, doesn't everything???